Friends and Allies
We’d like to welcome our latest friends & allies to our network. This includes the political parties we endorse, for being closely aligned with our platform.
- Stair Party (USA)The Stair Party is an emerging US party that advocates for a Land Value Tax shift among other innovative policies. We hope to continue working together to align on common interests & policies.
- Swarna Bharat PartyThe Swarna Bharat Party is India’s classical liberal political party. Its economic platform includes a shift towards a land value tax, and strong anti-corruption measures. This aligns well with our own platform, and we have included them here with their approval.
- Democratic Freedom CaucusThe Democratic Freedom Caucus (DFC) is a freedom-oriented caucus within the Democratic Party of the United States. The DFC advocates policies which go beyond left and right: promoting the public interest rather than favoritism to special interests; addressing the root causes of economic problems; building-in incentives for improving the quality and efficiency of public services; and upholding civil liberties. DFC policies recognize the important distinction between things that are produced by people in contrast to land and natural resources, which were not produced by any person. We thank them for their assistance with our platform update, and hope to continue cooperating closely in the future.
- Young People’s PartyOur first political party endorsement. The YPP is a true Georgist party, unique in the English-speaking world. We have now worked with the YPP to align our platforms. And while we don’t share all the same viewpoints, we do now share most, as well as our Georgist values and many of the same objectives. We will work with the YPP to ensure its success in coming elections, and encourage you to vote YPP.
- Coalition for Economic JusticeThe Coalition for Economic Justice (CEJ) comprises political groups, pressure groups and charities who came together in 2008 in response to the economic crisis of that year and who have continued to work together for the establishment of justice in economic affairs.
They propose the introduction of an annual Location Value Tax (LVT) (also known as a Land Value Tax) to reduce existing taxes on enterprise and labour in order to rebalance the economy and prevent future economic crises.
- Scottish Land Revenue GroupThe Scottish Land Revenue Group was formed in 2014 to promote a Land Value Tax as a highly desirable replacement source of government revenue. We look forward to our continued cooperation with the SLRG.
- Institute of Land & Liberty (S. Korea)The Institute of Land & Liberty is a Georgist organization based in Korea, run by a team of inspiring professors and policy researchers. Our values are very similar, and we look forward to continued cooperation with this outstanding group in the near future. We are currently allied and working on the cross promotion of our interests.
If your organization has a more specific goal, to enact a specific element that is integral to the platform of the New Physiocrats, we invite you to join us in mutual support and shared promotion. Please let us know, at email@example.com.